No Products in the Cart
Max. range: 17km The OXA hoverboard comes with 20 lithium batteries (144 Wh), instead of 10 lithium batteries (67.34 Wh). Max. range: Fully-charged, with a 60kg load at an average speed of 12km/h on a flat surface, it has a range of 17km.
Max. climbing angle: 30° It comes with 400W-rated dual motors, and can easily handle slopes of 30°, which is much more than the typical 15° of other hoverboards. Max. climbing angle: With a full charge and a 60kg load at 77 ℉, it can handle slopes up to 30 °. However, for normal usage we recommend riding on slopes below 15 °.
It comes complete with a headlight, taillight and turn brake. These bright energy efficient LEDs light the path when your adventure outlasts the sun.
EASY TO RIDE:
Even if you're a child who doesn't dare to try a provocative sport, the self-balance mode will make it easy for you.If you're willing to experiment with special effects, the non-self-balance mode will give you a Feeling of Spurt.
UL2272 SAFETY CERTIFIED & APPROVED BY CPSC:
The UL2272 certification is the industry's highest electrical safety standards. Our strict quality control makes it ideal for everyday's use for endless fun without potential fire hazards!
MUCH SAFER AND STABLER THAN TRADITIONAL SPLICED SCOOTER:
Different from the traditional spliced mainboard scooter, this OXA 6.5" self-balance scooter is made by complete aluminum alloy mainboard which can withstand stronger impact, and the maximum bearing capacity is up to 330 pounds. Test results show that it can bear the rolling of the car.
DYNAMIC SELF-BALANCING SYSTEM:
Professional built-in gyroscope and acceleration sensor ensure to keep balance and extremely smooth ride on hoverboard. It can easily cross steep slopes below 15°and be ridden in all kinds of conditions (in the house, street, puddles, snow, grass, etc.)
1. Please check carefully if the body is solid enough, if the battery power is sufficient before riding;
2. For safety, please wear protective gear during riding;
3. Please do not ride on the bumpy and slippery road;
4. Do not ride in the motorized Vehicle Lane,and when the hoverboard sounds a low battery alarm;
5. During riding, Please accelerate or decelerate slowly to avoid falling down;
6. Under the self-balancing mode, please be sure to turn off the power before pick up the scooter.