YouTube skater Jon Reyes was the only choice of the season, and it was all over YouTube and Instagram. 250 watts of powerful motor, 8.5-inch thickened explosion-proof large wheel, 15.5 mph, 220 lb. maximum load, easy to fold into the trunk, the ideal solution for your last mile trip.
- 8.5" PNEUMATIC TIRES - Making the GXL the ultimate commuting scooter for overcoming treacherous city streets
- 250 WATT MOTOR - Our most powerful scooter yet, the GXL has a top speed of 15.5MPH and holds a maximum of 220 lbs
- 36V BATTERY - The GXL travels up to 12.5 miles and recharges in about 4 Hours
- UL2271 CERTIFIED - Ride safe knowing our e scooter batteries are Underwriter Labs Certified
- PORTABLE DESIGN - The GXL Frame folds down and locks for easy storage making it a perfect commuting scooter. Scooter measures (44) inches high, (41) inches long and 6 inches wide when in riding mode. Scooter weighs (31) lbs.
Including body and carry-on weight, the limit for the GOTRAX GXL is approximately 265 lbs.
It's interesting, however, that when I use the electric brake the battery voltage goes up (can see the charge indicator increase) and the electric brake cuts out if the battery is fully charged
The battery is housed in the long neck (Tiller). You access it by removing the two screws that hold the hook on and removing the console.